New clothes, new shoes, fresh haircut – back-to-school time is all about reinvention, and that goes for students and teachers, administrators and parents. Whether you’re learning in person or virtually, whether you’re sitting in a desk or standing in front of the class, the best way to make yourself feel amazing and boost your confidence this school year is with a customized smile makeover.
If You’re a Teacher
Preschool, elementary, middle, high school, special education, virtual learning, college professor – there are so many kinds of teachers who eagerly look forward to every fall. Eyes are on you all the time, no matter what, and that includes your teeth. Don’t be surprised, if you are face-to-face with the youngest students, to hear about your great smile – or a not-so-great one.
If You’re a Student
Are you heading back to college? Are you an adult student going back to the classroom? Are you starting your senior year of high school? Whatever track you’re on, a gorgeous smile directly affects self-esteem and you’ll feel like the most amazing, clever version of yourself when your teeth gleam.
If You’re a Parent
Some schools encourage parent participation, no matter what grade your child is in. If you know this time of year means you’ll be in the classroom, working with students as well as your own adult peers, attending parent gatherings, and putting in face time, make yourself look your very best with cosmetic dentistry. Your kids are all set – it’s time to focus on your needs.
If You’re Teaching or Learning Virtually
When your face is front and center on a screen all day long, your teeth matter. Everyone should be listening to each other and paying attention to the material at hand, but screen fatigue has eyes wandering. People you’re engaging with will be studying peers and instructors and rating their teeth. It’s inevitable – your smile is the focal point of your face.
Smile Makeovers for Students, Teachers, and More
What kind of smile makeover procedure is best for your new smile? Well, only your Fort Lauderdale cosmetic dentist can tell you for certain, but some of the most effective treatments include the following:
- Porcelain veneers: If you’re ready to really make a major change, veneers will conceal everything you dislike about the appearance of your teeth and give you that white, bright, flawless, VIP smile.
- Invisalign: If you’re willing to dedicate your school year to orthodontic treatment, Invisalign is an alternative that discreetly shifts your smile into full alignment using clear aligner trays.
- Porcelain crowns: Have an unsightly tooth or two that’s interfering with your smile? Cover them up in no time with customized porcelain crowns, color-matched to your natural enamel.
- Teeth whitening: For those who qualify for professional teeth whitening, the dental-grade bleaching products rid your enamel of stains and discoloration for a super-white smile.
- Teeth cleaning: Sometimes, all you need is a fresh cleaning and polishing of your teeth to spruce them up. This appointment is also a great time to discuss the best potential cosmetic dentistry treatments with your dentist.
You’re smart. And so is your dentist. Get a smile makeover from Dr. Charmaine Johnson at Premier Smile Center in Fort Lauderdale. Contact us to schedule a consultation.