You know a perfect smile when you see one. It might be just right for that person, or it may look like a celebrity smile. When you decide it’s time to get your own perfect smile, consult with Dr. Charmaine Johnson and her team at Premier Smile Center in Fort Lauderdale. There is always a smile makeover that’s right for you.
Components of a Perfect Smile
Perfection is subjective, but we can all agree that there are some elements of a smile that make it look like the textbook definition of perfection:
- White teeth: Teeth that are white look healthy and clean, and make you look the same. Stained and discolored teeth imply that there is a lack of care or attention to detail and can make you look unhealthy and older than you are.
- Straight teeth: Gapped teeth have charm, and a crooked tooth or two could be the quirk you love to flaunt, but many people would much prefer to have a smile that’s in complete alignment. Straight teeth are not only attractive they’re easier to care for, which means better oral health overall.
- Broad smile: To get that truly flawless perfect smile, you want your teeth to fill your mouth. Teeth shouldn’t be too short or too long, the smile shouldn’t be too gummy or dark on the edges. The right cosmetic dentistry treatments fill in all the blanks to build out a full, beautiful smile.
Upgrade Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
There are many cosmetic dentistry treatments to choose from that can give you a truly flawless perfect smile. The procedures you qualify for will depend on the current health of your teeth and gums, what you dislike and want to change about your teeth, and your budget. Some of the most common smile makeovers include treatments like:
- Teeth whitening: The quickest, easiest, and fastest way to smile perfection is professional teeth whitening. Your enamel will be multiple shades whiter in an hour, and even if your teeth are flawed, the whitening will create an illusion of flawlessness.
- Porcelain veneers: This impressive treatment conceals every cosmetic issue a person has about their teeth, from stains to spaces. Veneers are super-strong, super-thin, and are carefully designed in color, shape, size, and length so when they are bonded to the front of your teeth they deliver a natural-looking smile.
- Invisalign: Patients who are patient about getting a perfect smile will be all-in on Invisalign, which takes about a year to complete. This discreet orthodontic alternative straightens crowns and roots simultaneously, a few at a time, until your entire smile is in alignment.
- Gum recontouring: A gummy smile can be easily corrected with gum recontouring, which involves a laser treatment to permanently remove excess gum tissue. Your smile will be bigger and whiter instantly.
- Porcelain crowns: When there are just a few teeth that are interrupting a perfect smile, you can cover them up with customized porcelain crowns. Cap your problem teeth so they blend into the rest of your smile for the ultimate in perfection.
Cost Factors of a Perfect Smile
Because every patient’s smile makeover is different and their path to a perfect smile is different, their cost factors will also vary based on:
- How many procedures you’re having done
- Which procedures you’re undergoing
- Whether you need restorative dentistry before cosmetic dentistry
- The location of your dental office
- Your dentist’s experience
At Premier Smile Center, we offer multiple payment options, including affordable financing, to make smile perfection a true possibility for everyone.
Get a Perfect Smile from Your Fort Lauderdale Dentist
Contact Premier Smile Center in Fort Lauderdale to schedule a consultation with Dr. Johnson and learn more about how, together, you can create the perfect smile.