$59 New Patient Special from Premier Smile Center
Are you looking for quality, affordable, friendly dental care in Fort Lauderdale? You will find all of that and more at Dr. Charmaine Johnson’s Premier Smile Center, and it all begins with our $59 New Patient Special (valued at over $300). Ideal for patients without dental insurance, you receive the following services:
- Complete dental exam
- 4 bitewing x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Gum disease screening
- Bite analysis
- Color evaluation for teeth whitening
- Up to a 30-minute personal consultation with the dentist
The Importance of a Complete Dental Exam
Dental exams may seem brief, but your dentist is doing important work the entire time she investigates your mouth. During your complete dental exam from a dentist at Premier Smile Center, you will receive a thorough review of your entire oral health.
- X-ray review: Your dentist will notice anything going on above the gum line, but x-rays are necessary to reveal what might be lurking under the crowns of your teeth, from cavities to cracks to infections.
- Gum disease screening: Gum disease always starts small, and regular dental exams ensure that if there is any sign of this infection, it can be addressed right away before it causes serious damage to your teeth and gums.
- Oral cancer screening: Oral cancer is often diagnosed too late, making treatment difficult, but seeing your dentist every six months ensures that the signs of oral cancer are noticed early by a professional so you can get care right away. This quick screening saves lives.
- Bite analysis: A bite analysis checks the stability and force of your teeth. Your dentist will check your bite and use diagnostic imaging to see how your teeth, jaw, and muscles work together to determine if you require a mouthguard, orthodontics, or other interventions for better functioning and a more comfortable smile.
- Color evaluation: If you’ve wondered whether your teeth would look better with a professional teeth-whitening treatment, this color evaluation will reveal the percentage and concentration of dental bleach needed to give you a beautiful, white smile.
- Consultation: Do you have questions about your oral health? If you want to know more about cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, how to fix certain pesky parts of your smile, or anything else, this dedicated one-on-one consultation is the time to get all your answers.
Comprehensive Dental Care for an Affordable Price
If you want to know what it’s like to be a respected and appreciated dental patient at Premier Smile Center, our $59 New Patient Special is an opportunity for you to have the full experience. Our gentle, friendly dental care at a reduced rate lets you feel comfortable with the investment you’re making and the quality of care you get in return.
Your first visit will include:
- An in-depth conversation with Dr. Johnson or another dentist on her team to cover all your dental questions and concerns.
- The opportunity to discuss cosmetic dentistry and what might be right to give you a gorgeous smile makeover.
- Information about Invisalign, the most discreet orthodontic alternative, and whether you are a good candidate.
- A discussion about the restorative dentistry treatments that can change how your teeth look, feel, and function.
- Comprehensive evaluations of your oral health as a whole.
Contact Us to Schedule Your $59 New Patient Special Today
You have reached the destination for quality, affordable, gentle dental care. Take advantage of Fort Lauderdale‘s Premier Smile Center’s $59 New Patient Special. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for yourself or a member of your family. We look forward to welcoming you to our practice and showing you just how much we care about you and your oral health.