KöR Teeth Whitening Treatment Fort Lauderdale, FL
KöR teeth whitening is a deep bleaching treatment known for actually making teeth sparkle. If you want a true celebrity smile, this cosmetic dentistry treatment will deliver bright, white teeth in no time, and it is available from the dental team at the Premier Smile Center in Fort Lauderdale.
In-Office and At-Home Bleaching
KöR is one of the most effective and powerful teeth whitening processes available. This deep bleaching method is unique because it can be done as a two-part whitening treatment in both your dentist’s office and at home. While it may not be the traditional one-hour whitening procedure, the time put in to making it work is worth it and delivers incredible results. Here’s how it works:
- Customized fit: Your Fort Lauderdale dentist makes molds of your teeth that are then sent to a dental lab to create customized whitening trays. When the trays are ready, they will be fitted and adjusted as needed. Wearing customized instead of generic whitening trays makes this treatment far more comfortable and effective.
- At-home whitening: Candidates are sent home with their personalized trays and the proper amount of whitening agent. Over the next two weeks, you wear the whitening trays according to your dentist’s instructions, usually while you sleep.
- In-office bleaching: That hard work you have done at home is topped off with a careful in-office bleaching treatment that delivers the last kick of shine for a truly white smile. There is no over-the-counter whitening treatment that has the powerful, professional bleaching ingredients found in KöR whitening.
Benefits of KöR Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening has been and will continue to be one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures. Teeth whitening is affordable, minimally invasive, and delivers impactful, long-lasting results. KöR rejuvenates tooth enamel and is considered one of the most effective teeth whitening procedures. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Eliminate antibiotic stains: People with antibiotic-stained teeth are often told that veneers are the only way to cover up the gray, yellow, or brown discoloration. KöR is designed for individuals with this very problem.
- Experience zero sensitivity: Many patients have sensitivity to the bleaching agents in teeth whitening treatments, even when all precautions are taken to cover the gums and other soft tissues. KöR has a built-in desensitizing method to prevent tooth sensitivity and pulp inflammation that is applied chairside and at home for comfortable whitening.
- Create an illusion of perfection: One of the greatest things about any professional teeth whitening treatment is that it delivers the illusion of perfection. Your teeth can be gapped or crooked or otherwise flawed, but if they are bright white and gleaming, they’ll look amazing and perfect just the way they are.
Cost Factors of KöR Teeth Whitening
There are a few ways to do a KöR treatment and the option you select will impact the cost factors of KöR teeth whitening. Depending on the type and severity of your tooth stains, your dentist may recommend a deep whitening treatment at home or a take-home tray system plus an in-office procedure.
KöR is an affordable cosmetic dentistry procedure and Premier Smile Center offers various financing options to help you get the smile you want on a budget that you’re comfortable with.
Are You a Good Candidate for KöR Teeth Whitening?
If you have been told before that your teeth can never be whitened, it’s time to have a conversation with your Fort Lauderdale dentist to find out what’s really possible for your smile makeover. She will review the pros, cons, and possibilities of a KöR whitening and conduct an examination to determine if this procedure is right for you and is able to deliver the results you want.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Charmaine Johnson, cosmetic dentist at Premier Smile Center in Fort Lauderdale, to talk about getting the beautiful, white smile you’ve always wanted.