We’re Hiring for the Front Desk position
This highly motivated and positive individual will oversee the daily operations of the dental office by managing employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals. They will also be responsible for office profit & loss by managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process and miscellaneous operations expenses.
Additional responsibilities include stimulating new patient growth and productivity, marketing and promotional programs. Administrative tasks such as financial report review, bank deposits, revenue posting, EBITDA and payroll projections, staff payroll and bonus, accounts receivable reports and invoice processing are a part of the operational responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Achieve revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process, and miscellaneous operations expenses
- Manage office within budget guidelines to include clerical and auxiliary supply purchases, equipment upgrades, labs and labor costs
- Increase and stimulate new patient growth and productivity, marketing and promotional programs
- Recruit, hire and develop office teams capable of providing best in class patient care
- Directly supervise office teams and proactively manage their performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions
- Complete administrative tasks, such as flash report review, bank deposits, revenue posting, staff payroll and bonus, accounts receivable reports and invoice processing correctly and within deadline
- Maintain all patient data
- Maintain facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and reports and/or corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Respond to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary
- 3-5 years experience in dental practice management preferred
- Capable of addressing and mitigating needs and concerns of customers and staff
- Proven history of achieving results; Sets goals and actively rallies others to achieve them
- Possesses a successful track record for identifying, selecting, developing, and retaining talent
- Is a clear and persuasive communicator to staff and Doctors in positive or negative situations, both verbally and in writing
- Is able to interpret office financials and reacts accordingly to opportunities
- Continually works to improve supervisory skills, processes, and service
- Demonstrates ability to hold self and others accountable by setting the right expectations and monitoring projected and accomplished goals
- Knowledge of billing and treatment case presentation preferred
- High school diploma or GED; Associates Degree (AA) from a two or four-year college