If you want straight teeth but don’t want a lengthy, expensive, orthodontic treatment, it’s time to learn about Fastbraces. An affordable and efficient alternative to traditional braces, Fastbraces are a revolutionary way to transform your smile quickly.
How Fastbraces Work
When teeth are crooked, overlapped, or tilted, they have not erupted straight as they should have. Fastbraces uses innovative technology and a high-performing bracket system to upright each tooth so it is in alignment. The entire treatment is designed to be more convenient and effective than conventional braces.
- Patented technology: The triangular-shaped brackets of Fastbraces alter the force-flexibility of braces, working in conjunction with an incredibly elastic nickel-titanium wire. This combo allows for the correction of the position of each tooth root from the very start of treatment, using the natural temperature of the mouth to expedite movement.
- Double alignment: Traditional orthodontic treatment moves the crowns of the teeth in the first year and the roots of the teeth in the second year. Fastbraces eliminates delayed root movement and instead realigns crown and root at the same time.
- Speedy treatment: A course of Fastbraces takes about 3 months to 1 year to complete. Traditional braces take 1.5 to 3 years to complete. Every patient’s case is unique though, and the time required for alignment will depend on the severity of your misalignment and how much the bite and teeth must be shifted.
Problems Fastbraces Can Fix
The high-performing bracket system that defines Fastbraces can correct nearly every misalignment issue that conventional braces treats, including:
- Crooked teeth
- Severe crowding
- Open bite
Benefits of Fastbraces
Braces are braces, and there will naturally be some inconveniences to wearing hardware on your teeth while your bite moves into alignment. However, Fastbraces outperforms conventional braces in many areas. Some of the perks include:
- Subtlety: The Fastbraces brackets and wires are available in a ceramic, tooth-colored shade so they are discreet and hardly noticeable. You’ll technically be a brace-face, but you certainly won’t look like one, making Fastbraces a great option for adults who want to align their smiles without feeling like a teenager.
- Comfort: When tooth roots and crowns are being shifted, there is naturally some pressure and discomfort – it’s a big job that those braces are doing. The Fastbraces technology, however, reduces sliding friction, so teeth are moved more gently and pain is reduced.
- Affordability: When your orthodontic treatment takes less time and materials and effort, the cost is dramatically reduced too.
- Easier post-care: Retainers are a non-negotiable after orthodontics, no matter what kind you wear. Retainer wear for Fastbraces patients, however, is usually only necessary for about 20 minutes a day, though each case will vary.
- Good oral
health: Braces are a bit of a chore to clean, digging in and around those
brackets and wires to remove food and build-up and plaque. Less wear time means
a minimal interruption of your usual oral health routine and the maintenance of
healthy, cavity-free teeth.
Are You a Good Candidate for Fort Lauderdale Fastbraces?
Braces don’t have to be an inconvenience or a years-long journey that is painful and annoying. Fastbraces combines the effectiveness of conventional metal braces with a clear, patented, bracket-and-wire solution. This technology is changing the way orthodontics are done – for teens and adults.