Premier Smile Center in Fort Lauderdale is a full-service dental office with a comprehensive menu of care for patients of all ages. Our family dentistry practice treats adults, children, and seniors, delivering customized oral health care for every stage of life, including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, periodontal treatment, Invisalign, Fastbraces, and more.
Fort Lauderdale Family Dentistry Practice Serves All Ages
Oral health is a critical component of overall health and wellness. Everyone, no matter their age, should invest in preventive dentistry and see their dentist every six months for a dental cleaning and exam. It is so important to be comfortable with your family dental practice and trust that you have a dental team you can rely on, whatever your needs.
- Kids: We are honored to be able to introduce so many young patients to the importance of oral health care. We strive to give children great dental experiences and set the foundation for a lifetime of positive associations, so they always feel comfortable and confident at their family dentist. We offer dental cleanings, exams, x-rays, sealants, fillings, mouth guards, and more for our youngest patients. Some teens may qualify for Invisalign Teen or other alignment methods.
- Adults: Whether you’re at the stage of adulthood where you need to focus on fixing what’s wrong in your mouth or whether you’re ready to upgrade the teeth you have, your Fort Lauderdale dentist offers the appropriate treatment. Dental restorations like porcelain crowns and tooth bonding deliver strong repairs while cosmetic dentistry like teeth whitening, Invisalign, or porcelain veneers create a flawless new smile.
- Seniors: Older patients can face a unique set of health problems, often caused by aging smiles or side effects of medication or disease. Dry mouth, deteriorating restorations, gum disease, and missing teeth are all common problems for seniors. It is our privilege to help this age group rebuild the foundation of their smile, whether that involves periodontal treatment, dental implants, dental bridges and crowns, dentures, or otherwise.
Family Dentist Addresses All Your Oral Health Needs
Choose a Fort Lauderdale family dentistry practice that can tend to every concern, question, or oral health problem, all in one place. Our services include the following:
- General dentistry: From biannual dental cleanings and exams to tooth-colored fillings, general dentistry services are all about keeping your teeth clean and healthy.
- Cosmetic dentistry: When you want to spruce up your smile, cosmetic dentistry is the route to take, with treatments like porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, cosmetic gum recontouring, smile makeovers, and more.
- Restorative dentistry: Missing, cracked, broken, and damaged teeth call for restorative dentistry, and we offer dental implants, porcelain crowns and bridges, and other restorations to make your smile strong, functional, and pain-free.
- Periodontal treatment: Gum disease is a slow-moving problem, but it can wreak havoc on your teeth and gums at any stage. Get the periodontal treatment you need right away, like LANAP laser dentistry, from our in-house periodontist.
- Invisalign and Fastbraces: When you want to straighten your smile discreetly but don’t want to get veneers or other cosmetic upgrades, Invisalign and Fastbraces can get the teeth of qualifying patients into alignment quickly.
- Sedation dentistry: If you’re anxious about visiting the dentist and worry about sitting in the dental chair, hearing or seeing the dental tools, or if you’re undergoing multiple procedures at once, we make your visit even easier through the calming methods of sedation dentistry.
Schedule a Family Dentistry Appointment in Fort Lauderdale
Take advantage of the convenience of having your entire family’s oral health care needs tended to at one dental practice. Contact Premier Smile Center in Fort Lauderdale to schedule an appointment with Dr. Charmaine Johnson for all your smile needs.