How often have you admired other peoples’ white, perfect teeth and wished your own looked that good? Have you looked in the mirror and lamented the stains or discoloration that you just can’t seem to make disappear? There is a smile makeover in your future when you’re unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, and the cosmetic dentistry treatment of choice is porcelain veneers. It’s time to find out whether you’re a good candidate.
Your Mouth Is Healthy
One of the most important factors in qualifying as a porcelain veneers candidate is having a healthy mouth. This doesn’t just mean brushing and flossing your teeth, it means teeth free of tooth decay and infection and a mouth free of gum disease. Every veneers smile makeover follows this general routine:
- Evaluation and dental exam include a review of your entire smile, teeth, and gums to determine if you’re a good candidate
- Existing dental problems treated with appropriate repairs to ensure a healthy mouth and strong foundation
- Smile makeovers discussed in detail and porcelain veneers considered as a viable grade
- Veneers carefully designed to look natural and be complementary to skin color and face shape
- Teeth prepped for the veneers as minimally as possible
- Veneers bonded in place for a complete makeover that transforms a smile
They Are Built to Last
When it comes to porcelain veneers durability, you don’t have much to worry about. Though every little customized porcelain shield is super-thin, it’s also super-strong. The veneers are designed to be stain resistant and need to undergo some serious stress before they break or chip.
- Composed of high-quality porcelain and incredibly stable
- Resistant to stains, temperature changes, and fractures
- Customized in size, shape, and length to fit properly and look natural
- Supported by good oral hygiene and regular visits to Fort Lauderdale dentist for cleanings and checkups
You Can Afford Them
It’s easy to think that veneers are the cosmetic dentistry procedure of the stars alone, but this treatment is accessible to anyone. People invest in themselves in many ways, and this type of self-care is no different than spa treatments, haircuts, clothing, or makeup. The big difference, though, is that veneers last for decades, making them an incredible investment that gives back over and over.
- Cost is typically between $1,500 and $2,000 a per veneer
- Patients often get 8-10 veneers, sometimes more
- Creative financing always available, offering multiple, low-interest ways to pay for treatment, including cash, major credit cards, CareCredit, LendingClub, GreenSky, and health savings accounts
Get Porcelain Veneers in Fort Lauderdale
Porcelain veneers are an amazing way to transform your teeth, your face, and your life. It’s a coveted dental treatment and one that helps you personally, professionally, and socially. Find out if you’re a good candidate for this or another cosmetic dentistry treatment. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Charmaine Johnson and her team at Premier Smile Center in Fort Lauderdale.
Everything I have had done at Premier Smile Center has been top-notch. The treatment I received was thorough, precise and extremely professional. I never felt like just another patient because they took the time to listen to my concerns. They addressed my issues and we agreed on the treatment plan together.
The staff is very friendly, warm and extremely knowledgeable. I felt relaxed and comfortable knowing I chose the right place to get the dental work I needed. Dr. Johnson is very humane and very knowledgeable, and she does amazing work. I like the friendliness and honesty of the whole practice. I was not confident with my smile, in fact I was very self conscious and rarely smiled. Premier Smile Center has changed all that. My smile is one of the things I like the most.