Looking for a new family dentist? Finally need to schedule that long overdue dental visit? Don’t have dental insurance? Take advantage of the new patient special from Fort Lauderdale’s Premier Smile Center, the comprehensive dental practice helmed by Dr. Charmaine Johnson. At our office, we promise thorough, affordable, friendly dental care, beginning with our $99 new patient special, valued at over $200.
What Dental Care Do You Get for $99?
Dental care for only $99 may seem too good to be true, but it’s not. At Premier Smile Center, we offer the following package:
- Full dental exam: Your dentist can see things in your mouth that you will never recognize on your own or in the mirror. If your dentist sees a hairline crack, she can stop a broken tooth before it happens. If you have a developing cavity, she can correct it before it becomes a major infection. If you have enamel erosion, you can be fitted for a customized nightguard to prevent the side effects of teeth grinding. And so much more.
- Bitewing x-rays: X-rays see under the surface of your teeth, into the roots and under the gumline. There could be plenty happening within your mouth that isn’t visible. Your dentist can address these problems before they have a chance to balloon.
- Oral cancer screening: It’s difficult to identify the early signs of oral cancer – but your dentist knows what to look for. Diagnosing this problem as early as possible can save your life, all because you went to the dentist.
- Gum disease screening: Gum disease starts small and may not seem like much of anything to you, but your dentist can recognize when gingivitis has settled in. Getting a deep cleaning early will reverse this problem before it turns into full-blown periodontal disease and destroys your teeth.
- Bite analysis: Ever feel like your teeth don’t come together just right? Maybe you have jaw pain or discomfort. Biting down on food sometimes results in a bit cheek. A bite analysis recognizes when things are aligned just so, and a course of Invisalign may be just the treatment to get you on track and eliminate the development of serious oral health problems.
- Color evaluation: If you’ve ever considered getting your teeth whitening, a color evaluation is the place to start. Your Fort Lauderdale dentist will tell you just what shades are right for your skin tone so your teeth look naturally white and not unnaturally so.
- 30-minute consultation: Get up to 30 minutes to talk to your Fort Lauderdale dentist about any and all of your oral health questions and concerns. Talk about cosmetic dentistry and what you see for your smile in the future. Discuss problem areas or concerns you may have. Ask about the best electric toothbrush to use, or find out whether you could benefit from Invisalign.
Get Comprehensive Dental Care Near Me in Fort Lauderdale
If you are interested in a complete dental experience and excellent dental care, contact Premier Smile Center in Fort Lauderdale to make an appointment for yourself or a member of your family. Mention our new patient special and let us know if you have any particular concerns going into your appointment. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our practice.
Everything I have had done at Premier Smile Center has been top-notch. The treatment I received was thorough, precise and extremely professional. I never felt like just another patient because they took the time to listen to my concerns. They addressed my issues and we agreed on the treatment plan together.
The staff is very friendly, warm and extremely knowledgeable. I felt relaxed and comfortable knowing I chose the right place to get the dental work I needed. Dr. Johnson is very humane and very knowledgeable, and she does amazing work. I like the friendliness and honesty of the whole practice. I was not confident with my smile, in fact I was very self conscious and rarely smiled. Premier Smile Center has changed all that. My smile is one of the things I like the most.