Invisalign aligners have become very popular for orthodontic treatment. They are almost invisible and can give you a beautiful smile without anyone knowing you are wearing them.
There are a lot of pros to choosing Invisalign:
- They are clear plastic retainers and can be removed easily
- They are easily removed to eat and to brush and floss thus keeping your oral hygiene habits the same
- A new set of aligners are used every 2 weeks as your teeth shift into proper alignment
- Invisalign can handle both simple and complicated issues
There are a few accessories that can help you adjust to Invisalign easily;
- Orthodontic wax can be used in the beginning if the attachments are bothersome
- There is a special tool called the pultool that can help you remove your aligners if you have no nails
- Chewies can help you push the aligners into place more easily
- Floss picks are great for easy flossing after eating and before placing the aligners back in
Hope this helps you on your orthodontic journey! We are holding an Invisalign week special from September 28th to October 2nd where we are offering $500 off treatment or get an in office professional tooth whitening.
Find out if you are a good candidate for Invisalign. Make an appointment with Dr. Charmaine Johnson of Premier Smile Center today and learn more about our amazing special!