Quality Dental Care in Fort Lauderdale
We provide customized, compassionate, quality dental care at Premier Smile Center in Fort Lauderdale, striving to serve the unique oral health needs of each of our patients. Maintaining healthy teeth and gums is a lifetime commitment, and it is our honor to deliver the services and treatment you need to establish and preserve a strong, beautiful smile.
Dental Care Services from Your Fort Lauderdale Dentist
Premier Smile Center offers a menu of comprehensive dental care. No matter your age or circumstances, there is always a solution for your oral health concerns.
We offer the following services at our Fort Lauderdale dental practice:
- General Dentistry: This category includes basic preventive care procedures and treatments, like teeth cleanings, dental exams, oral cancer screenings, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and sealants to ensure that you have healthy teeth and gums. General dentistry also includes more advanced and specialized care, like gum disease treatment, tooth extraction, root canal therapy, tooth-colored fillings, TMJ therapy, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Ready to upgrade your smile? Whether you want to fix one tooth or all your teeth, our experienced cosmetic dentists carefully design and execute customized porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign, gum recontouring, Fastbraces, and more to transform your teeth and confidence.
- Restorative Dentistry: Oral health problems happen. Over time, teeth can disintegrate from wear and age. Accidents or sports injuries can dislodge or damage a tooth. Broken, damaged teeth need to be repaired to avoid further complications and even more compromised teeth. The right dental restoration will replace missing teeth and eliminate discomfort, pain, and unsightly teeth, whether you opt for dental implants, porcelain crowns and dental bridges, or dentures.
Specialized Dental Care in Fort Lauderdale
Premier Smile Center is equipped with state-of-the-art dental equipment and technology so we can provide precise diagnoses, accurate treatment planning, and minimally invasive procedures. We offer the most innovative, high-tech oral health solutions possible, including panoramic x-rays, 3D CT scans, iTero Element digital scans, and more.
Specialized dental care services also include the following:
- Sedation Dentistry: We know that some of our patients require a little more coaxing when it comes time to getting in the dentist’s chair for necessary treatment. Sedation dentistry makes even the most anxious patients more comfortable about the dental work ahead, whether you opt for oral sedation, laughing gas, or both.
- Emergency Dentistry: It’s important to know you have a dentist you can rely on an any time. Dental emergencies arise, toothaches develop, injuries happen, and you can always contact Premier Smile Center to discuss your acute needs and find out whether you need to be seen and undergo treatment immediately.
- Teledentistry: Virtual dental visits are a great way to get some of your dental questions answered met without worrying about taking time off work, arranging childcare, or risking exposure to illness. This is an opportunity to discuss pressing oral health concerns with your dentist or have a consultation about potential cosmetic dentistry or restorative dentistry treatments.
- Periodontal Treatment: LANAP laser dentistry is one of the most effective ways to treat gum disease. This non-surgical, non-invasive treatment is gentle and fast, delivering precise results with a high-powered dental laser that avoids healthy tissue and only targets infected areas. LANAP also support periodontal regeneration for amazing healing.
- Invisalign and Fastbraces: Not every dentist specializes in modern methods of tooth alignment. At Premier Smile Center we offer both Invisalign and Fastbraces to give our patients the option to straighten their smile discreetly and quickly. These treatments plans are carefully customized from start to finish.
Personalized Dental Care from Premier Smile Center
We treat all demographics at Premier Smile Center, understanding that depending on your age and stage of life your oral health needs will differ. Whatever your expectations, concerns, or challenges, we can address every need to help you establish a lifetime of excellent oral health.
Get the dental care you want and deserve. Schedule an appointment at our Fort Lauderdale dental office today.