Dental Implants in Fort Lauderdale
- Expert Implant Treatment in One Office
- What is a Dental Implant?
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Complimentary Dental Implant Consultation
- Experienced Implant Dentistry
Missing or Broken-Down Teeth? Chew Better and Have a Nicer Smile with Minimally Invasive Dental Implants
Implants are a modern solution for tooth replacement. They look, feel and act just like natural teeth, and they provide nearly full chewing power. Implants enable you to chew properly and once again enjoy all the foods you like. Implants can really increase a person’s quality of life. They are used to replace one, multiple or all a person’s teeth.
Expert Implant Treatment in One Office
Dr. Johnson has embraced these advances in implant dentistry to provide you with accurate, comfortable implant treatment. Together with our in-house implant surgery specialist, periodontist Dr. Diane Alvarez, Dr. Johnson provides full implant treatment from consultation to the final teeth.
Because our doctors plan out the implants and new teeth in the same office, we can provide you with both a seamless experience and durable and aesthetic results.
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root made of titanium. It is placed in the jawbone, and a crown, dental bridge or denture is attached. When multiple teeth need to be replaced, Dr. Johnson doesn’t need to replace all your teeth with dental implants, as a few dental implants can be used to support a denture or a dental bridge. With our New Teeth in One Day treatment, the All-on-4® procedure, you can replace an entire arch of teeth with just four dental implants and get new permanent, natural-looking teeth.
Who are candidates for Dental Implants?
Until recently, not all patients were able to take advantage of dental implants due to, for example, lack of bone or because of health issues such as diabetes. With new advances in technology, Dr. Johnson can use dental implants for almost all types of tooth replacement.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Implants look, act and feel like natural teeth. Most people do not notice any difference between their implants and their natural teeth.
- Implants are the strongest and longest-lasting option for tooth replacement.
- Implants don’t require alteration to the structure of adjacent teeth, as dental bridges do.
- Implants help preserve the bone in the jaw. They prevent the collapsed, wrinkled look caused by the bone loss that occurs as a result of missing teeth and dentures.
Complimentary Dental Implant Consultation
Your free consultation will include:
- Oral Examination
- Consultation with the doctor
- Discuss your goals and concerns
- Review your treatment options to replace your teeth
- Get your questions answered
Experienced & Knowledgeable Implant Dentistry
Dr. Alvarez is a periodontist, a specialist in implant placement and gum treatment. She has placed over two thousand implants and has extensive advanced training in the intricacies of implant surgery.
Dr. Alvarez and Dr. Johnson plan each implant case, coordinating on factors such as ensuring the implants are correctly positioned for a comfortable bite and that the right materials are used.
We use 3D CT scans when needed to get a clear view of all of your hard and soft tissues, so the placement of the implants can be planned out accurately and complications avoided.
We have made treatment affordable so as many patients as possible can experience the benefits dental implants have to offer. We keep our rates low and offer flexible financing options.